Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WOWSERS.....IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!!!!!!!

Well, it has been quite some time since I have graced the blog world with my incredible wisdom and insight on life. I am sure that I have been missed and that someone has not felt complete in quite some time because of my silence. Oh my, I am full of myself. Actually, the past 6 months have been so full of overwhelming growth and change that I didn't really know how to wrap words around my experiences. This is what I have been learning in the past 6 months:
  1. God is patient with me.
  2. God does not give up on me.
  3. God loves me more than I can comprehend - even if it hurts sometimes.
  4. God does not tolerate riding the fence.
  5. God is in control of things.
  6. God is all about making sure that my life goes according to His plan.
  7. God orchestrates every single step that I take.
  8. God is good to me.
  9. God is in the details.
  10. God is bigger than anything I will ever endure.
  11. God will have what is His.
  12. God is worth the wait.

I could ramble on and on but I just have learned so much about God and how He loves His children in the past 6 months. Nothing has gone according to my plan and I feel like I have encountered one personal defeat after another. I am left with nothing to offer back to God other than myself - all the while forgetting that I am all He wants. He will do the rest.

2 comments:

Alicia Looper said...

I love you, my friend!

Unknown said...

YAY! She's back! I am the person you are referring to in the first paragraph of this entry, in case you didnt know that already. I shall read on my dear love! ANd dont ever leave me that long again!