Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Hug and A Kiss

Whenever you read this, if you can, stop...find those you love...tell them and then hug and kiss them. I found out today that one of my dear friends, Joan, lost her husband yesterday, unexpectedly. You just never know when your time is up. So, make the best of what you have and who you are. Love often and unconditionally. And, never, ever forget to tell those who mean so much that you love them.

Please pray for Joan and her family as they learn to re-define normal after this very tragic turn of events.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here is a hug and a kiss for you from me. And Cayla. We love you so much and are so thankful for your amazing friendship. XOXOXO

Alicia Looper said...

If you were close by, I'd give you a hug. You are one of my favorite people! Can't wait until you're home! Much love!