Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Airport Observations

As I sit in the airport for 3 hours, I have time to do a lot of pointless things-such as blog about what I typically observe in an airport.
  1. Men, especially middle to old age, pick their nose as though it is an Olympic sport.
  2. Children are not disciplined as I see fit.
  3. Most non-Americans are rather fragrant.
  4. There is a significant difference between the walking speed of vacationers and business travelers.
  5. Business travelers are easily frustrated by the vacationers for 2 reasons: 1) They walk too slow and 2) They are actually traveling for fun.
  6. Men are men, no matter what age...they will look at boobs and butts of the opposite sex without any shame.
  7. Flight agents are not bad people.
  8. Some people just don't know how to dress and don't care. Wish I could experience that freedom.

I am sure that I could list more, but I really need to write a report. Ta-ta for now!

2 comments:

Alicia Looper said...

I'll have to remember to call "non-Americans" "fragrant" from now on!

Unknown said...

You made me laugh loud in The COnnection!!! That was good. I am so mad at you about this weekend. I am kidding. That was God all the way because I honestly do not even have money to pay for gas to make it there. He is determined to make me a good steward of His money. I love you!!!