Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Need Lifetime

I am about to disclose a very important detail about me that you may find shocking-I LOVE THE GOLDEN GIRLS! I watch the Golden Girls every morning from 9 to 10 and every afternoon from 4 to 5. Watching the Golden Girls is as much a part of my day as is breathing. I love that show! I am dying this week-the hotel DOES NOT have Lifetime and I am forced to watch Girlicous on the CW because the only other thing on is the Democratic National Convention. So, when you think that my traveling lifestyle is so glamorous, just know that I don't always get Golden Girls.

3 comments:

Jo Ellen said...

I didn't think it was on from 9-10 anymore? I settled in to watch one day last week after getting off work (I LOVE falling asleep with it on in the background) and it wasn't on! Help!!

Unknown said...

Thats funny. Even though I knew that, I didnt know of your dependency on the Golden Girls. When will you be in Wilmington? Love you!!!

Cindy said...

I remember when you used to watch that when we lived at Heritage Pointe.